Senior Recruitment Consultant – Technology Specialist - London
£30 – 40k basic salary
Arrows Group is looking for experienced technology recruitment consultants to join our expanding London office. We are the technology talent experts for the hyper-growth era. From strategic-staffing services to rapid deployment of teams, to complete recruitment outsourcing. Arrows creates business transformation through world-class talent delivery. Our customers range from household names to pioneering start-ups. Our job is simple: to ensure they have access to the best tech talent and workforce management services on the market to enable their growth and expansion.
The role of a Senior Recruitment Consultant
Reporting into the Divisional Director, you will be coming in as an experienced member of the team so, as well as driving your own business and portfolio forward through a blend of business development and account nurturing, you will provide industry insight to your network and act to influence junior members of the team to do the same.
- Building relationships with clients and hiring managers to understand their specific hiring requirements and win business
- Take full job specifications from clients to understand the role
- Develop a hiring strategy based on the clients ‘need
- Sourcing potential candidates through job boards, LinkedIn and referrals for the role
- Interviewing candidates and shortlisting the top talent for your clients
- Organising interviews for candidates and chasing references
- Managing the offer process and negotiating salaries and placement fees between the client and candidate
Perks and Benefits for Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
- Commission structure paying 30% on your billings
- Quarterly bonuses for consistent billing
- 23 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) rising each year to 30 – close over Xmas and New Year
- Flexible working - half office / half remote working
- Private health care with Vitality
- Puregym membership for £10 a month
- Monthly lunch clubs for hitting billing targets
- Executive Club trips abroad for high billers
- Free breakfast in the office
- Big investment in L&D and industry leading tech stack
- Employee wellness sessions
We are a sociable bunch and while we’re back in the office have been getting involved with lots of social events such as a treasure hunt round South Bank, office bbqs, 5 a side football, escape rooms, ping pong tournaments and drinks after work.
If you are interested our Senior Recruitment Consultant opportunity, then send your CV and our Talent Acquisition Partner will be in touch. Please not telephone interviews will be conducted the first week of January.