Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Arrows Group - London
£24k basic salary – OTE £35,000 in the first year
Arrows Group is looking for motivated and diligent trainee recruitment consultants to join our academy in our expanding London office. We are the technology talent experts for the hyper-growth era. From strategic-staffing services to rapid deployment of teams, to complete recruitment outsourcing. Arrows creates business transformation through world-class talent delivery. Our customers range from household names to pioneering start-ups. Our job is simple: to ensure they have access to the best tech talent and workforce management services on the market to enable their growth and expansion.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment is a sales position where you are required to win business from clients!
- Conducting business development calls and email marketing to introduce Arrows Group to potential clients
- Building relationships with clients and hiring managers to understand their specific hiring requirements and win business
- Take full job specifications from clients to understand the role
- Develop a hiring strategy based on the clients ‘need
- Sourcing potential candidates through job boards, LinkedIn and referrals for the role
- Interviewing candidates and shortlisting the top talent for your clients
- Organising interviews for candidates and chasing references
- Managing the offer process and negotiating salaries and placement fees between the client and candidate
Initially you will join as a Resoucer and develop through our structured training programme delivered by our L&D Director through group courses, 1 to 1 coaching and on the desk training. We are looking for someone who has experience in a leadership position as we want our new hires to become future leaders and progress through our career path.
Perks and Benefits for Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
- Commission structure paying 30% on your billings
- Quarterly bonuses for consistent billing
- 23 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) rising each year to 30 – close over Xmas and New Year
- Flexible working - half office / half remote working
- Private health care with Vitality
- Puregym membership for £10 a month
- Monthly lunch clubs for hitting billing targets
- Executive Club trips abroad for high billers
- Free breakfast in the office
- Big investment in L&D and industry leading tech stack
- Employee wellness sessions
We are a sociable bunch and while we’re back in the office have been getting involved with lots of social events such as a treasure hunt round South Bank, office bbqs, 5 a side football, escape rooms, ping pong tournaments and drinks after work.
If you are interested in being our next Trainee Recruitment Consultant, then send your CV and our Talent Acquisition Partner will be in touch.