Recruitment Training & Onboarding Manager
Up to £55,000
London based / Hybrid Working
Arrows Group have been enabling our customer growth by sourcing them the best technology talent all over the world. Our global talent networks mean we have reach to deliver that super niche skillset, we can deploy multiple teams at scale and speed…or anything in between.
People are at the heart of our business, so we are now recruiting for a Recruitment Training & Onboarding Manager to predominately deliver our academy training and support to meet our wider performance ambitions. The role of the Recruitment Training & Onboarding Manager is to ensure that academy consultants have the best possible experience and landing into recruitment, using your skills and experience to inspire, grow and develop them to be successful consultants of the future.
Your role will be to;
- Lead the delivery of our onboarding programme, continuing to ensure we provide a world-class onboarding experience for our people
- Responsible for developing and running the foundational upskilling programme for academy new starters into Arrows. This requires close liaison with the business and managing multi stakeholders at varying levels.
- Plan onboarding and induction for Senior consultants joining the business
- Evaluation of the programme to ensure continuous improvement to keep moving the dial
- Ensuring that KPIs / Objectives are set, monitored, and adhered to as well as identifying areas of development in line with the Arrows career development framework
- Ensure probation reviews are conducted with key line managers, and that our people have active Personal Development Plans
- Contribute to the creation of an extraordinary environment for our people, gamifying activities to enhance the learning journey
- Design and develop new initiatives aligned to the business strategy to game raise standards of recruitment delivery to our clients
- Support the Director of People Operations in developing the people strategy, and translating this through to recruitment team managers and mentors
- Deliver training modules including face to face group learning, group sessions, videos and where applicable, web-based
What you’ll have
- A background as an agency Recruitment Consultant who has managed the end-to-end 360 recruitment process in a fast paced, client orientated environment.
- You may be a Recruitment consultant who has transitioned to a trainer role (but if you’re at the point where you are ready to change that’s fine too)
- Proven track record in recruitment performance, understanding recruitment ratios, KPI’s and the story behind the data in terms of people development
- Proven track record in lead generation, and customer engagement an advantage
- A passion for creating development opportunities and coaching interventions which drive performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong planning, organisation, and time management skills with the ability to manage changing priorities
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Be able to be hands on and engaged with the whole employee experience cycle
- Role model a culture of learning and high performance across the business.
Come and join us at this exciting time where we grow to develop Arrows group