Senior Recruitment Consultant
£30,000 - £40,000 basic salary plus commission
London Office / Hybrid Working
Welcome to Arrows Group, an international technology staffing and talent solutions agency. With offices in London, Amsterdam and Berlin, we have built partnerships with established brands and rapidly growing tech start ups to help them hire the best talent in the market across the UK and Europe.
We are building a team of consultants who are passionate about placing the best candidates within technologies including; software engineering, big data, product and UX/UI. Our contract team in London is hiring experience recruiters to join our front-end engineering desk. We give our consultants a high level of trust and are driven by performance and genuine strategy driven relationship building in an open and collaborative environment.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant you’ll grow your own desk, building relationships with new clients and placing the best technology professionals into their businesses whilst cross selling opportunities across the wider group.
- Identify business opportunities within target clients / sectors
- Carry out business development activities to drive new business sales
- Offer recruitment and talent solutions to clients and candidates
- Cross-selling the other brands within Majar Group
- Sourcing high level candidates within your specific technology specialism
- Engage with active and passive candidates
- Create a strong personal brand and knowledge within your sector
- Minimum of 1 years experience within a 360 recruitment role in any sector
- Experience of business development and winning new client partnerships
- Solid knowledge of recruitment and sourcing processes
- Experience and evidence of working to financial targets
- Experience within software engineering and is ideal but not essential
Perks and Benefits
Holiday - 30 days annual leave and a sabbatical for 6 weeks after 5 years of service
Wellbeing – Hybrid working, Home office set up budget, private healthcare, access to our Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured, subsidised gym membership, office massages and self defence classes
High Achiever Incentives – 30% commission, bonuses for consistent billing, monthly lunch clubs for top performers
Socials – Christmas party, Summer party, annual sports day, annual charity quiz, subsidised annual ski trip and free office bar on Thursdays
Arrows Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please make us aware of any reasonable adjustments that may be required throughout the interview process and to support you in the role.